Need to find a trustworthy shop

Pennsylvania

New to the Waynesboro, PA area and my bike needs some work (suspension and motor). I have yet to find a decent shop around here and one that I can trust. I recently moved from Southern California and do not have the local shop that I would always go to and have a relationship with. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by lawlor

T7 Suspension is a very busy, reputable shop for mx bike repair. Owners name is Blake Taylor. There is a T7 website, all his info should be on there. He is probably about an hour from Waynesboro though. I know he works on a lot of bikes for district 6 and 7 racers, and I have dealt with him personally. Nice honest guy.

KB5, right here in Lebanon.  About 1.5 hours from Waynesboro.

Of course they do top tier, pro rider level work for Broc Schmelyun and Lowell Spangler.

http://www.kb5ind.com/index.asp

T7 Suspension is a very busy, reputable shop for mx bike repair. Owners name is Blake Taylor. There is a T7 website, all his info should be on there. He is probably about an hour from Waynesboro though. I know he works on a lot of bikes for district 6 and 7 racers, and I have dealt with him personally. Nice honest guy.

Sounds good. I will look into the shop. Thanks!