What's the most common front tyre size for mx?

Reason I ask is because I thought there was only one size but yesterday I came across a bike with a 80/100 21.

That doesn't seem to be very common here in uk.

Your thoughts please

Which is uncommon to you?

The 80/100 or the 21"?

Which is uncommon to you?

The 80/100 or the 21"?

The 80/100

Mine is a 90/90/21

Cheers

Reason I ask is because I thought there was only one size but yesterday I came across a bike with a 80/100 21.

That doesn't seem to be very common here in uk.

Your thoughts please

Indeed. The 90 got popular for a couple years and one came stock on a kx450 I had. I remember because I put an 80/100-21 on it before it left the garage.

I see both 80/100-21 and 90/100-21 regularly. In fact, it seems like every tire I've purchased had an option for both on Rocky Mountain. I see more 80/100's on actual bikes though. I thought the 90 was good in the sand, and stable overall, but I thought that the 90 tire tried to climb out of ruts more and I did not like that. Of course, it's hard to say without being able to switch back and forth. Plus, I believe different companies size their tires differently, despite what it says on the side. 

Wow. Loads of info, What I thought was the odd one is quite common then, I've just put a new front on mine the same as was already on there because i never even new there was options.

Cheers

I have changed from maxxis to Michelin though, haven't ridden it yet to see if any difference