DRZ400SM wheels on KTM 690 R?

I currently have a 2007 DRZ400SM. I'm getting a 2012 KTM 690 Enduro R. I know the wheel sizes are different but can the wheels from my DRZ work on my KTM perhaps with some kind of different spacers? I'd love to make my KTM a (part time) supermoto as well without having to buy a complete new wheel setup. 

Thanks for posting the question here. I put the same question up on SMJ. I also have a 07 DRZSM and I just purchased 690. I should have my 690 home tomorrow so I'll give it a closer look.

Thanks for posting the question here. I put the same question up on SMJ. I also have a 07 DRZSM and I just purchased 690. I should have my 690 home tomorrow so I'll give it a closer look.

The excitement is mounting.. :banana: ... remember to post up some pics, I am thinking of going orange at the moment...

The excitement is mounting.. :banana: ... remember to post up some pics, I am thinking of going orange at the moment...

Hey Craigo!!! I've got a set of 17's being made as I type this. So far I love this bike. I have it at a tuner for a power commander and dyno tune. I should have it back tomorrow. Here's how it looks right now...

20131006_090025_tonemapped1_zpsd45de38f.

I currently have a 2007 DRZ400SM. I'm getting a 2012 KTM 690 Enduro R. I know the wheel sizes are different but can the wheels from my DRZ work on my KTM perhaps with some kind of different spacers? I'd love to make my KTM a (part time) supermoto as well without having to buy a complete new wheel setup. 

doubt it just because the hubs are probably completely different 

Prolly not the same but my DRZ rear wheel fit my 520 perfectly. Front.....not so much.

Yea, the rear hub on the 690 is a cush hub, so right there it's a problem. My set of 17" excel wheels with talon hubs is still being built. I'm hoping to have them sometime this week. I'll post a pic.