Shroud Bolt Fix

I have an 06 Yamaha YZ250F with a spinning shroud bolt. Specifically the one by the seat in the right shroud. I spun it enough to melt the shroud off over the bolt but can't get the bolt/nut out of the hole to reglue. This is problematic because I'm putting new plastic on soon. Anyone have advise?

Well, if you haven't ruined it yet, you can sometimes use an impact driver to "jar" the bolt loose from the fuel tank insert. Then re-install using some Never Seize.

Same issue,  here on my 07 WR250F.   Rear bolt holding the radiator shroud is seized.   I have a small impact driver,  battery driven and it isn't loosening the screw,  in fact I think the nut, of threaded brass insert is rotating..   Not essential to remove as I can get the others and it will come off with the tank should I need to check valves,  change needle setting etc.   But I've had this same issue with one of my snowmobiles,  am thinking probably going to have to either destroy the shroud so that I can gain access to heat up the plastic on the tank with a heat gun,to pull bolt and brass insert,  then figure out a way to reinsert,  using some sort of plastic epoxy or soldering iron and some additional plastic,  weld so to speak.   I'm not sure why it set up,  but I am going to be sure to be careful in the future about how much torque  I place on those bolts.    But think I chew on this problem and try and discover what others may have done,  that was successful

Same issue,  here on my 07 WR250F.   Rear bolt holding the radiator shroud is seized.   I have a small impact driver,  battery driven and it isn't loosening the screw,  in fact I think the nut, of threaded brass insert is rotating..   Not essential to remove as I can get the others and it will come off with the tank should I need to check valves,  change needle setting etc.   But I've had this same issue with one of my snowmobiles,  am thinking probably going to have to either destroy the shroud so that I can gain access to heat up the plastic on the tank with a heat gun,to pull bolt and brass insert,  then figure out a way to reinsert,  using some sort of plastic epoxy or soldering iron and some additional plastic,  weld so to speak.   I'm not sure why it set up,  but I am going to be sure to be careful in the future about how much torque  I place on those bolts.    But think I chew on this problem and try and discover what others may have done,  that was successful

As a followup,  raining so decided to make an attempt at repair or replacement.   Chucked a 5/16" (8mm) nutdriver in my drill and turned in on thinking I could get the insert hot enough to melt the plastic in the tank,  put some pressure on the shroud to pop it out when that happened.   It take a bit of time but eventually it will pop out.   What surprised me is how large that insert is,  probably an inch deep,  and sort of hour glassed in shape with two square segments separated by a space, these are about  1/2"  the very end was bullet shaped.  Couldn't believe that it would even spin.   Plastic in tank had cooled enough that it didn't want to go back in, easily.  I read some other stuff on Youtube or some other site,  where repairs were done using a Loctite Epoxy,  2 tubes side by side in syringes.  Bought this at the local hardware,  then  I coated the inside of the hole, and the outside of the insert and pushed it back in using a deep 12mm socket and hammer.   A bit messy,  but it looks like it is going to work.  Will chase the threads out before trying to run the bolt back in.   It will sit overnight,  but for less than $6 and 1/2 hrs worth of work,  I was able to salvage the shroud.