Stolen 05 or 06 KTM 525EXC From Temecula, CA. Any Leads Would Help.

I'll get more info as it comes. year, type, etc... It's my boses son's bike and was stolen :foul:  right off his porch about 5:30am. I'll also keep an eye out for parts being sold on Flakeslist :rant: .

My boss didn't really know what the bike was but thought for sure it was a 525 and I just assumed it was an EXC?.

Again, as I get more info and pictures, I'll post. Just thought I would put this up as soon as I could.

Thanks for your help in advance... ?

• 2 weeks later...

Careful, she may try and take advantage of you.....wait, you want me to go check it out for you John?

hahaha, yea Ken, some assistance may be required. LOL. I'll send an e-mail but this doesn't sound right. Keep you guys posted.  

Edited by Dube2

GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. ASHLEY MAY JUST BE RIGHT. WHAT A SWEETHEART SHE IS. THE SAME NIGHT, HER TRUCK AND DIRTBIKE WERE STOLLEN FROM TEMECULA AND SHE DID SOME DEDECTIVE WORK AND HER BOYFRIEND "VALLONE" (NAME RING A BELL?) CAME ACROSS SOME DUDES SELLING DIRTBIKES IN THE ANZA AREA. SHE HAD A FRIEND DROP BY ACTING TO BE INTERESTED IN THE BIKE AND LOWEN BEHOLD A STRIPPED KTM. THROUGH SOME NEGOIATATING, SHE WAS ABLE TO TAKE THE ENTIRE KTM HOME IN PIECES. ONCE SHE GOT THE BIKE SHE GOOGLED "STOLEN KTM" :busted: AND MY POST CAME UP.

MY BOSS IS NOW IN TALKS WITH HER TO GO LOOK AT THE BIKE AND CONFIRM OWNERSHIP.

WOW, SMALL WORLD. ASHLEY, YOU ARE MY HERO :worthy: . I'M SURE ALL THESE GUYS HERE ON TT ARE JUST AS EXCITED TO HEAR THE NEWS. HOPE YOU GOT YOUR BIKE AND TRUCK BACK AS WELL. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE RUBBER ON THE BOTTOMSIDE, UNLESS YOUR DOING SOME SWEET BACKFLIPS... :banana:  :usa:  ? SORRY FOR CAPS :foul: , EASIER WHEN SPEED TYPING... 

I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED, IT'S STILL NOT BEEN CONFIRMED.

Ashley can you provide some information on this bike, did you find it? Buy it?

I'm on it Darrell. Been talking to her this AM. we'll see the outcome later today.

Edited by Dube2
  • Like 3

I think a few of us locals will need to pay a little visit to these dirt bags. I would love to see the look on the faces of these guys when 20 plus riders knock on their door. :rant:

Would be better than the so called justice that our legal system will provide.

• Like 3

ok, this one is too weird. As of this past weekend Ashley has not been contacted by the owner (my bosses) son, or the local PD. Strange if you ask me. Ashley did get her truck back because they found it on the side of the road, but she hasn't got her bike back yet.  I assume the PD is staking out the joint where the bikes were found initially? Go Figure... :excuseme: