Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha Dt1 250

Hey guys the names Todd, Im a noob here and was wondering if anyone has a line on vintage parts. I been having a blast on 1970 Dt1 but the plastic gear that works the clutch arm is broken and Im having a Hella time finding one Im in Huntington beach if anyone wants to take a ride in the future, Thanks!

WP_20130901_003.jpg

Thank you sir!! Is there a group from this forum that rides together? all my buds are wrapped up in work or building bikes, No one rides anymore! :thumbsdn:

Another good resource is the guys on yamahaenduro.com, some of the members have parts and have a group that is located in your area. They REALLY are into enduros' and have rides all the time.

Here are a couple of my bikes at this link, you can't miss them............http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/228345-best-looking-bike-contest/page-124

Edited by Chayzed Pilot

Another good resource is the guys on yamahaenduro.com, some of the members have parts and have a group that is located in your area. They REALLY are into enduros' and have rides all the time.

Here are a couple of my bikes at this link, you can't miss them............http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/228345-best-looking-bike-contest/page-124

I met up n rode wth those guys a while back before I got the Dt1 I was riding my Rd, Nice guys but their sites been down for quite a while now Gonna hit these places provided tomorrow. The part doesn't even show up on the microfish charts at Yamaha it screws in to the sprocket cover and doesn't have a name..... THANX Guys! 

WP_20130721_003.jpg

WP_20130602_013.jpg

One thing I found helps a guy out when you're an actual user (rider) of these old bikes is to buy a donor bike from CL.   I've found it really helps out with those odd little things that you may not find anywhere.  BTW- I have 2 DT250's right now. 

• Like 1