Posting for a ride weekend

California

I will be going to Minden NV Oct 11,12,13. I have a tough 70 mi loop, almost all singletrack and several nasty singletrack rides if anyone wants to join. I will do almost 200 mi over the weekend. You will be beat. You're bike will get scraped, but it is a great ride. Chris 

Ya, good.

Yah baby,lets do this Frank!

I will be going to Minden NV Oct 11,12,13. I have a tough 70 mi loop, almost all singletrack and several nasty singletrack rides if anyone wants to join. I will do almost 200 mi over the weekend. You will be beat. You're bike will get scraped, but it is a great ride. Chris 

sounds perfect :ride:

Scratches you say, I think new scratches would look really good with my old slew of them. its weird why my bike only looks good for 1 or 2 rides when new, maybe because I use it slide down on when I fall so I dont get hurt. 

Maybe I can get my group together for some of that, we tend to like that kinda stuff.  

Less than 2 weeks. Anybody want to ride for more than a day?

:thumbsup: Take lots a pics! :ride:  There is that great family steak house on 395.  J T Basque Bar & Dining room in Gardnerville. http://www.yelp.com/biz/j-t-basque-bar-and-dining-room-gardnerville-2  I've heard great things about that place but never eaten there myself.

Looks like you got a good group of guys fired up! 

Edited by superslyko

Can't make this weekend but interested in that area in the future.  Are plates required for any of it?

Will you end up connecting to the trails in the Pine Nuts / Johnson Lane area?

That's where I will be. As you hit the dirt off Johnson Lane, first right which is Sunbonnet Pass and out about 8 miles I will be parked on the right.

If it wasn't 350 + miles I'd go....I really want one last adventure before winter sets in.

That's where I will be. As you hit the dirt off Johnson Lane, first right which is Sunbonnet Pass and out about 8 miles I will be parked on the right.

Sonbonnet Pass????... Do you mean Sunrise pass?... that's what Google map is showing at the end of Johnson Lane anyway. I'm trying to make this work. Are you ridding on Friday or will you just be getting set up that day? I think I'd like to come up Saturday morning, ride and stay the night in Carson City and come back for day 2. Maybe I could even carpool with Hockdog or Infamy?????????????

Sunrise, Sunbonnet something like that. Yes, I will be riding Fri. Sat. Sun.

Tony and Chris, I'm out for the weekend ride, the job thing got in the way of fun again.   :thumbsdn: 

There's some really fun shit out there. Only been out their once, I do remember looong whooped out areas. But once you get way

out, some great single track.

OK I'm in. I'm leaving Vacaville at 6am Saturday and should be there by 9am. I'll Probably stay at a cheap hotel in Carson City so I can have dinner at Reds 395... great BB-Q. I may be ridding up solo if my buddy can't make it... either way I'll have room for one more if anyone else wants to carpool.

What are you driving so we know what to look for?

White chevy work truck with box trailer.

Envy but MC will work this weekend

Well it was a great weekend. Thanks for coming out Tony and Tim. Sun was awesome with the wet weather.