Sign in to follow this  

California Who We Are and What We Do..... Video Thread

Ok... so here is the new thread idea... so many "riders" out there (in this forum) talking about all the great things they have done (not really, but you know!) so here's your chance to show everyone your riding style and what to expect if you are invited on a ride...

And also to see how many actually ride,

and who is just a keyboard stroker.jpg...

I mean, see what sets them apart from the other riders, cause everyone has a style...

try to keep it to one entry per rider... can be a 10 sec clip or cheat like me and post an old video you've seen already...

if you have enough footage of your friends i'd highly encourage you to submit an extra...

this is what to expect when you go riding with me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxasS0krUy8

oh yeah... lets go ride! who's in?

You must not read the posts in this forum very often.... 

i saw a couple new rider/videos recently (which i enjoyed very much!) and heard some others others finally got a camera but still not posting video...

i've also made the mistake of trailering the bike somewhere to go on a like a 10 minute ride to the bar.... everyone has a style...

most people have an excuse, not a video...

Edited by desertwalker62
  • Like 1

Ok... so here is the new thread idea... so many "riders" out there (in this forum) talking about all the great things they have done (not really, but you know!) so here's your chance to show everyone your riding style and what to expect if you are invited on a ride...

And also to see how many actually ride,

and who is just a attachicon.gifkeyboard stroker.jpg...

I mean, see what sets them apart from the other riders, cause everyone has a style...

try to keep it to one entry per rider... can be a 10 sec clip or cheat like me and post an old video you've seen already...

if you have enough footage of your friends i'd highly encourage you to submit an extra...

this is what to expect when you go riding with me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxasS0krUy8

oh yeah... lets go ride! who's in?

You know it girl!  I would submit video, but all I got is a PW50 all murdered out yo!  Probably too gnarly for you guys.

You must not read the posts in this forum very often.... 

Probably, where are your vids sunshine? 

@Krannie

Probably, where are your vids sunshine? 

Definitely dont remember seeing anything from him... keyboard stroker for sure... proof by first to reply...

I just got a camera for my birthday

I got about 4 hours of footage and am working on getting it condensed and formatted. No easy task for someone as dumb as me, but I'm trying/getting my kids to do it.

I have fallen victim to the "hey bro, lets ride! I got the gnarly chit to ride, bro!" Only to ride for 10-15 miles and then sit around drinking.

I have fallen victim to the "hey bro, lets ride! I got the gnarly chit to ride, bro!" Only to ride for 10-15 miles and then sit around drinking.

i don't know what you are talking about!

this thread is delivering!

Edited by desertwalker62

found this after watching matts

Is it bad if your hoping a person falls? Or is it me?  OK dont answer that.....that was hypothetical, probably.

desert

jumps n stuff

Almost ready for OW Trev?  I will probably be leaving my RV out there for the season, you were fun to ride with, ad can surely hang, so I think we are going to have some fun this year, glad I could find someone who likes the same stuff as me, minus the jumps, all you buddy!

Edited by Speed-Freek