Vapor stuck at 1999.9km's

Hey, a few days ago my vapor stopped at 1999.9km, has this happened to anyone else? Or know how to fix it?

Thanks

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378294814.420121.jpg

Is that the ODO?

Edited by Black_DRZ

Well it seems i had a very blonde moment, toggling between the 3 modes on the vapor i found the odo. Shame you can't configure the Vapor so you have the coolant temperature, odo, time, speedo and rev bar on the same screen instead of scrolling through the modes to find each thing.

Note to everyone the distance trip meter stops at 1999.9km's haha

Well it seems i had a very blonde moment, toggling between the 3 modes on the vapor i found the odo. Shame you can't configure the Vapor so you have the coolant temperature, odo, time, speedo and rev bar on the same screen instead of scrolling through the modes to find each thing.

Thats what I was thinking. :thumbsup:

DAMN !! Your fuel consumption is wayyyyyy better then mine...... I only get to about 110k's before I reset it when I refuel  :ride:

Thanks for the post. My Vapor is still in the box so I guess it's showing zero. :D

DAMN !! Your fuel consumption is wayyyyyy better then mine...... I only get to about 110k's before I reset it when I refuel :ride:

Haha.

I get to about 180km's before I hit reserve :), all road but