Sign in to follow this  

Off road Zeds

Super motards are cool but not really my thing they make sports bikes to go fast on the tar . I want to see hard core off road drzs , there would have to be plenty out there I carnt be the only one that loves the fact you don't have to rebuild the thing after every other ride so come on lads lets see em. Mines nearly stock but one day I want to build in something similar to this beast that the boys at dirtbike magazine built this thing is HORN !ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378295608.591369.jpg

• Like 1

The Real S does the dirt every week.....here with a KLX400R shittin'-n-a-gittin'...!!!

Vertex11003_zps93112458.jpg

• Like 5

I new there had to be a few of us . I reckon it's a top trail bike here's my old girl she's a 03 klx400r ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378339624.902216.jpg sees the dirt most weekends. Just got to get the handbrake on my side so I can throw a bit of cash at it. Real keen on a big bore

• Like 1

Loves dirt and dirt naps....

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

It must be a CT thing because my DRZ also loves the dirt naps... Hopfully my new Scotts damper will fix that.

• Like 1

Hey now! Don't hate on motards! Mine likes to change shoes and get dirty all the time!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Hey now! Don't hate on motards! Mine likes to change shoes and get dirty all the time!

And apparently it likes to be upside down too... Anyone else having trouble uploading pictures with thumper talk iPhone app?

I think when I saw this on the dual-sport forum I said you had BALLS........still holds true! :thumbsup:

Kinda. I look back on it now and think maybe it was a little stupid. No tools, food, matches etc etc. Combine that with a 35 mile hike back out if something did go wrong.....but, I do have faith in the DRZs and she held strong....

• Like 2

Kinda. I look back on it now and think maybe it was a little stupid. No tools, food, matches etc etc. Combine that with a 35 mile hike back out if something did go wrong.....but, I do have faith in the DRZs and she held strong....

I know exactly what you mean....did a ride this past Monday (108mi) in the dirt heading up to a lake, after just putting in a BB kit, not knowing for sure how it was going to hold up, never having gone this route before, all by myself up these huge hill climbs, thru forest so dense it torn my pant legs, and all the time thinking, I'm past the point of no return, I sure hope this comes out somewhere close to a gas station......hahaha, but looking back now, I guess that's where the thrill comes, the mental test.....and I passed! (at least that one) And like you, love this bike....she's never let me down.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I know exactly what you mean....did a ride this past Monday (108mi) in the dirt heading up to a lake, after just putting in a BB kit, not knowing for sure how it was going to hold up, never having gone this route before, all by myself up these huge hill climbs, thru forest so dense it torn my pant legs, and all the time thinking, I'm past the point of no return, I sure hope this comes out somewhere close to a gas station......hahaha, but looking back now, I guess that's where the thrill comes, the mental test.....and I passed! (at least that one) And like you, love this bike....she's never let me down. :rolleyes:

That's a longggggggg walk home though!

• Like 1