Sign in to follow this  

name this exhaust? pic is from Thailand

Pekky prostreet in Chiang mai sell it,its made by Zard from Italy,quite expensive at 27,000baht (approx $800) but they will import it in and pay alot of import duty so could be cheaper if you get it direct frim Italy or ask them for a price + shipping,or KCM in Chiang mai sells a Thai version for half price but he's useless at dealing with foreigners who live in Thailand nevermind from outside of Thailand..both have facebook pages,pekky prostreet or KCM dirtrider

_T2eC16Z_yME9s5qHseQBR1Wr8GSrQ_60_58.JPG

Edited by Tailend

like your bike, or whoever it is... very nice... i can deal without the MM stuff, but the bike in general is sweet looking... :thumbsup:

not mine just an image from the facebook page of who I know sells the exhaust..yep the MM is abit much..
  • Like 1

This gook makes a nice quality handmade dual full system and both covers can still be fitted for the pricely sum of 12,000baht ($400)..google ben740.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault-1.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the info! really appreciate it but it sounds like I will have a tough time getting it which stinks, im really liking that exhaust!

Contact Zard in Italy for a price etc...worth a try..

thank you, will do.

I've just looked at Zards website and they dont list this exhaust or any exhausts for any Honda's,so could be quite new or a copy version which is a shame as it does look well

I have messaged all the guys there and they never tell me how to pay for it, how to order or anything. Seems they have stuff but not want to sell, cant figure out their business sense and Im down here in Bkk, go figure!

• Like 1

I have messaged all the guys there and they never tell me how to pay for it, how to order or anything. Seems they have stuff but not want to sell, cant figure out their business sense and Im down here in Bkk, go figure!

thats a bummer, Well if you ever figure it out I would try to buy one from you through paypal or something, let me know if they ever get back to you.

Kcm in Chiang mai

I try to get stuff from them but seems they dont care, they are on FB

Although they are good at pics. Posted today...

993385_631327393566428_1923828560_n.jpg

1003059_631327400233094_1574267187_n.jpg

1236219_631327373566430_1665406498_n.jpg

1236371_631327403566427_1502287702_n.jpg

• Like 2

well he actually contacted me right away but facebook does an automatic translation  and it said, "send me the report and shipping address" so i sent him my address and asked what he meant by the report and how much? he told 12,700 baht which is like $400 usd, I told him to list them on ebay this would make the process so much easier but never heard back, not sure if I feel really comfortable when  there is a real lack of communication,. I mean if I have problems with it or what not Its not like I can talk with him about it or if it doesn't show up or half is missing, etc...

T, thanks. i was in a hurry this morning at office...and for some reason - as in, my mind - i saved and uploaded the pics instead of linking them, the fb URL.  just realised it now.