05 250 six gasket problem? Help

I recently picked up a new bike and the other day I was checking it over and noticed there was gasket sealer on it, it was a little round piece off of the base gasket. 1378336254660.jpg

I have the tip of a screwdriver pointing to it.

I ordered a whole top end kit for it and this was not included. Can someone tell me what this gasket is called so I can order it. Or would it be in a bottom end kit? Thanks for help. :mellow:

Edited by mikeujazdowski

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now