Sign in to follow this  

Question on selling suspension parts

Over the past few years of doing quite a bit of suspension work, I've accumulated a bunch of suspension springs, parts, etc.  With the recent changes in the suspension components I feel I won't have much use for this stuff since I don't do alot of work and what I do is mostly on newly purchased bikes for local riders.  I have alot of 47mm showa fork springs, showa shock springs. A few kyb shock springs and a hand full of kyb fork springs.  A fair number of fork internal parts like base valve assy's and a couple mids.  I also have a set of outer tubes for suzuki forks (47mm showa).  How should a guy market this? individually? or all as a package?

Actually I wish we could get a suspension parts specific section in the classifieds.  Tons of extras that people end up with.

I saw this thread, I could use some MV parts (cup washer, collar, spring) and 6, 8, 12 mm ID shims.  Let me know if you guys got any?

I saw this thread, I could use some MV parts (cup washer, collar, spring) and 6, 8, 12 mm ID shims.  Let me know if you guys got any?

I'm sure I have all the MV parts you want.  Showa though.  shims I'm not ready to part with yet lol

I'm sure I have all the MV parts you want.  Showa though.  shims I'm not ready to part with yet lol

Okay, I can get the stuff through SDI... figured I take a shot.