Sign in to follow this  

California Virgin River

I  ride the 15 up north a couple times a year.  When i drive threw nevada/arizona up to Utah, St. George. i always think that canyon has some crazy beauty i have got to have.  I have asked the local guro (in that area) if there is any trails to ride from nevada to utah.  His reply was, absolutely not!  He did say there was some off shoots that were cliff hangers that were pretty cool. 

Truth is, I aint buying nunofdatchit.  I think that place might just be the place to have a blast.  Im sure there might be some "cable" areas, but i bet there is some really cool spots to be had.

There has got to be a way to travel up the Virgin River that is suitable to the likes of us.

I got 3 crazy dudes talked into it so far, but i bet someone here has already done this, or something similar that can give some feed back.  PM is ok

Driving through that area is &%$#@!in awesome.......like a mini grand canyon

Gotta be some sort of trails Mesquite NV real off road friendly town.

Danm straight!  Last week i was in Meadview at a friends house, that crazy chit they got there is very similar.  Its actually the gateway to the canyon???  The bad part of meadview is the signs posted on the roads,,,No Off Highway Driving.  Booo

Danm straight!  Last week i was in Meadview at a friends house, that crazy chit they got there is very similar.  Its actually the gateway to the canyon???  The bad part of meadview is the signs posted on the roads,,,No Off Highway Driving.  Booo

Oh $hit, there goes Matty :goofy:

Oh $hit, there goes Matty :goofy:

:cool:  No habla englais

btw kenny that sign is just a picture.......i interpret it to mean no dual shock motorcycles or open face helmets.  monoshock and full face OK  :thumbsup:

Edited by 4STK4LIFE

Def should ride out of corral pink sand dunes area over to Colorado City AZ pick up some polygamous hoes.

Wow, how creative.... :banghead:

From what ive seen, its been done.  virgin river. aint been done.

I need to do it while its easy, the older i get, the harder it gets.

the older i get, the harder it gets.

Remember, after 4 hours, you need to seek out medical advice. Here to help :-).

• Like 1

The river will be very tight and then clingy after you take a dip in it

Yeah virgins can be sorta like that.  Once you go down that road it will never be the same.  :cool: