Sign in to follow this  

My 2004 kx250 project

Too much black for me, but the frame color is awesome.

I'm gonna put white plastics on it next week the bike came with black ones when I bought it I'm not to big of a fan either

I like the current color balance. I'm really digging the camaro green too, it's hard to find a shade of green that looks good and isn't too close to stock, and you definitely have to change plastic colors if you change the shade of green cuz otherwise it won't match. I think white looks cool too, but check out mike mcdade's bike (might be the wrong person, just some kawi arena cross rider) he's got white rims and I actually like it a lot, but if I remember correctly he's got green plastics, white plastics and rims might be too much

Love those bikes
I kinda like the yellow Excel stickers on the rims, or the yellow lettering on the maxis tires to  break up the black wheels / Tires.

I like the color scheme! I it were mine, i would take most of the stickers off and switch the graphics for something without a big "M" and be done! Looks good, love the black swinger

Edited by islandlife

Looks awesome. But aren't you afraid it'll look like ass in a little while? Getting laid down and chipping/scratching the paint all up.

Looks awesome. But aren't you afraid it'll look like ass in a little while? Getting laid down and chipping/scratching the paint all up.

Thanks. Ya but I didn't have to pay for it to get painted ill just enjoy it while it lasts

• Like 1

Hot damn, I'm gona be painting my frame that color the next time I have the bike torn down! that looks sick on the frame!

Hot damn, I'm gona be painting my frame that color the next time I have the bike torn down! that looks sick on the frame!

thanks it's from the new camaro