My 2004 kx250 project

White plastics on the way will post pics friday

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378408713.857180.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378408725.686722.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378408756.103465.jpg

Edited by Joe04kx250

thats going to look good when its done.

Yeah looks sweet. Definitely keep us posted with updates!!

Cool color!

Cool color!

Thanks it's new camaro metallic green and new dodge charger metallic black

Finished product what do you think give me feed back

Finished product what do you think give me feed back

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378421677.493495.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378421692.642646.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378421710.426382.jpg

Too much black for me, but the frame color is awesome.

Too much black for me, but the frame color is awesome.

I'm gonna put white plastics on it next week the bike came with black ones when I bought it I'm not to big of a fan either

I like the current color balance. I'm really digging the camaro green too, it's hard to find a shade of green that looks good and isn't too close to stock, and you definitely have to change plastic colors if you change the shade of green cuz otherwise it won't match. I think white looks cool too, but check out mike mcdade's bike (might be the wrong person, just some kawi arena cross rider) he's got white rims and I actually like it a lot, but if I remember correctly he's got green plastics, white plastics and rims might be too much

the 04 motor is a tractor. very cool power! get a black seat and stock plastics including white numberplates. But the rims and frame really pop!

Edited by shrubitup

Love those bikes
I kinda like the yellow Excel stickers on the rims, or the yellow lettering on the maxis tires to  break up the black wheels / Tires.

I like the color scheme! I it were mine, i would take most of the stickers off and switch the graphics for something without a big "M" and be done! Looks good, love the black swinger

Edited by islandlife

Looks awesome. But aren't you afraid it'll look like ass in a little while? Getting laid down and chipping/scratching the paint all up.

Looks awesome. But aren't you afraid it'll look like ass in a little while? Getting laid down and chipping/scratching the paint all up.

Thanks. Ya but I didn't have to pay for it to get painted ill just enjoy it while it lasts

White plastics on the way will post pics friday

All doneImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379554663.205111.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379554671.569102.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379554682.651371.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379554692.317826.jpg

Hot damn, I'm gona be painting my frame that color the next time I have the bike torn down! that looks sick on the frame!

Hot damn, I'm gona be painting my frame that color the next time I have the bike torn down! that looks sick on the frame!

thanks it's from the new camaro

thanks it's from the new camaro

You wouldn't happen to have the paint codes or something?

You wouldn't happen to have the paint codes or something?

WA708S synergy green