Sign in to follow this  

Just curious what everyone thinks of this?

what do I think?

I think have a little @#$%in respect. I also think that people think they are cool doing wheelies with out helmets. There is one word for that-stupid, plain stupid. Not to mention on a busy street.

Not trying to be racist though, if it were white people, or any other race, I would be saying the same.

As you can see, this pisses me off.

• Like 4

This is why government and organisations have no respect for our requests for riding rights. Its people like that, that give motorcycles of all sorts a bad name and reputation of careless hooligans. We all like to show off and have fun, but you must respect the law.

• Like 2

I'd rather make eye contact with a dog while it poops than watch that video.

Lmfao!.

• Like 1

I'd rather make eye contact with a dog while it poops than watch that video.

nuff said  thanks for the warning LOL

skipping the link

Doesn't matter what your doing... in my eyes no helmet no respect.

I don't know about Maryland, but last I checked only 21 states have adult helmet law. That's less than half

My father once told me "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"......

• Like 2

If it makes you feel any better I read up on this a little. The local police have a no chase law on motorcycles there so most the time they cant do nothing about this. But...... thanks to the dumb asses making these videos cops figured well we will just use there self incriminating video to slap charges on them. So they are watching these videos and finding them checking vins and retrieving stolen bikes and giving them fines. 

• Like 2