Christian Craig retires.

He posted on his Instagram today he is retiring and moving on with life after motocross. Best of luck to him and glad he realized after all the injuries, it was time to move on with life.

Now does mookie get the full time tld ride? I hope he does.

Oh damn!  I guess Mookie got his ride full time or have his injuries caught up to him?   

Good luck to him in his future endeavors - dude had skills :cheers: 

Christain is a good kid who has had a lot of bad luck in hispersonal and pro life. I hope he succeeds at what ever he tries, he deserves it.

Christain is a good kid who has had a lot of bad luck in hispersonal and pro life. I hope he succeeds at what ever he tries, he deserves it.

Why do people say he deserves it? If he deserved it, he would have it....

Why do people say he deserves it? If he deserved it, he would have it....

Because kids cant pick who raise them.

Gotta love when someone drops a tidbit like that without much more explanation :banghead:

At the chance of irking an "insider"  why even go there?  WTH dude? 

He hasnt had an easy life like most amatuer hero kids.

Ok so spill the beans.......elaborate.....

All you have to do is look at Mike Craig and all the shit he did to realize that Christian didn't have an easy childhood

One of the moto mags did an in depth article on his dad

Because kids cant pick who raise them.

So you can throw this out here, but when someone said the same thing about Peick getting a ride you said basically the same thing I said. Why does Christian deserve something based on his upbringing, while Peick doesn't based on the work he has put in? That dog don't hunt son....

All you have to do is look at Mike Craig and all the shit he did to realize that Christian didn't have an easy childhood

One of the moto mags did an in depth article on his dad

I had no idea he was a Tony Alessi deciple

I had no idea he was a Tony Alessi deciple

He wasn't anything like Tony,  Tony cares about his kids.

So you can throw this out here, but when someone said the same thing about Peick getting a ride you said basically the same thing I said. Why does Christian deserve something based on his upbringing, while Peick doesn't based on the work he has put in? That dog don't hunt son....

This kid deservse a break in life because he has had a rough go, I feel that way about any kid who is willing to work hard but had crap for a dad.

Peicks results are not deserving of a factory ride.

So how is your buddy tony doing these days!???

This kid deservse a break in life because he has had a rough go, I feel that way about any kid who is willing to work hard but had crap for a dad.

Peicks results are not deserving of a factory ride.

His results have been better than many sponsored riders, so how do you figure? Sorry Christian had a dick for a dad. There are no shortage of them in the mini ranks, so I guess there will be a lot of kids that deserve a break over someone like Weston. Still failing to see your logic. Everyone else seems to see him getting a shot based on his results. Maybe we should get his dad to beat him with a hose so you can jump on board.

His results have been better than many sponsored riders, so how do you figure? Sorry Christian had a dick for a dad. There are no shortage of them in the mini ranks, so I guess there will be a lot of kids that deserve a break over someone like Weston. Still failing to see your logic. Everyone else seems to see him getting a shot based on his results. Maybe we should get his dad to beat him with a hose so you can jump on board.

I'mnot saying Christain needs a break in moto, I'm saying he needs a break in life. There is no mini rider in the country with a bigger dick for a dad then Christian. I bet that Christain would love tohave a dad who was a mini dad dick, at least he wouldv'e been around.

What rider is Weston beating on a regular basis that has a factory ride?

Yes, he deserves a sponored ride of some sort, but a factory? No. He has been a pro for 4 or 5 years and didn't get into the top ten until last year, that doesn't say a whole lot.  

Edited by 2uptite

I'mnot saying Christain needs a break in moto, I'm saying he needs a break in life. There is no mini rider in the country with a bigger dick for a dad then Christian. I bet that Christain would love tohave a dad who was a mini dad dick, at least he wouldv'e been around.

Yes, he deserves a sponored ride of some sort, but a factory? No. He has been a pro for 4 or 5 years and didn't get into the top ten until last year, that doesn't say a whole lot.

So how is your buddy tony doing these days.....

So how is your buddy tony doing these days.....

Maybe if you ask a 3rd time you'l get your answer?

Maybe if you ask a 3rd time you'l get your answer?

I'm planning on at least 5 or 6......

Peick is on a stock bike compared to the factory rides with all the mods. He also has to work to make his money so can't be fully committed in his training. I think if he got a factory ride he would be able to hold his own. Look at when Reed and Short were on stock bikes; They didn't get the best results either and they were still full time training.