2007 honda xr650l pops on deceleration

hopfully someone can help me here, i got a 2007 honda xr650l with a DG-O- seriels slip on exsaust, K&N high flow air filter, Moose dynojet stage one jet kit with a 165 main jet, IMS smog block off kit.

so here is the problem i just finished instaling my IMS smog block off kit took the bike for a ride and on decel it started to pop. the bike has already been jetted out so i wasnt sure if i needed to adjust something in the carp or what.

Both of mine pop on deceleration.  I just ignore it.

Yep,,kinda agree with Scott..I don't own a 650L but my 600 pops and farts a bit on decel..I quite like the sound coming through my CRF muffler.,Gives one the impression of a hotted up motor..and actually if you go to any MX and have a listen to CRFs,,the things pop like crazy under high rev decel....

Did it pop before the mods? How many times does it pop when you let off the gas?

it didnt pop before i did the smog block off kit, and it pops just about non stop when i let off the gas at a higher RPM

Mine pops once or twice when I get off the gas, had most of the same things done to it. Sounds like too much gas... I bet xrDave knows what's going on

My 1994 XR650L was way lean everywhere, and it popped on deceleration.

So I rejetted and made it rich everywhere.  It runs much better, but still pops on deceleration.

My own opinion is that the only way to stop the popping is to put a very restrictive and quiet pipe on it, like the stock pipe.

My bike only popped on deceleration when it was lean also, the way I have my FCR set up right now it is rich on idle and the bike never pops on deceleration with it set up like that.

My 1994 XR650L was way lean everywhere, and it popped on deceleration.

So I rejetted and made it rich everywhere.  It runs much better, but still pops on deceleration.

My own opinion is that the only way to stop the popping is to put a very restrictive and quiet pipe on it, like the stock pipe.

that may be true my all stock except uni filter  popped on decel pretty bad  then i just did the smog / cc canister   delete only and the popping was greatly diminished

as in almost none  ever