New here

Looked on here for 2 days and learned more in those 2 days than 5 years at the other so called forums.

I think you guys need a pat on the back. It's nice to see some useful and informative information.  

Thanks

Welcome. Same here i don't post often mostly just read and use the search. All the info you will ever need is on here.

Great name.  X-files was one of the best science fiction shows ever made. 

Welcome aboard.  Yes, I have learned how to do pretty much anything to my bikes here.  Now if I can find time to put it back together and actually ride it.

Welcome and ditto on the thoughts of your opening post!   TT has been the most helpful source of info since I started riding.

I love moto. Riding, racing, wrenching, bench racing and bench wrenching.

Welcome

It is a warm and fuzzy kinda place. :thumbsup:

Looked on here for 2 days and learned more in those 2 days than 5 years at the other so called forums.

I think you guys need a pat on the back. It's nice to see some useful and informative information.

Thanks

We rock... :D

Welcome!

Same here, TT is awesome.  The guys and gals here will make you do the research before asking dumb questions too haha.  Made me open up that manual when i first started riding.  Have learned a lot from the folks here.

It's an awesome forum site. If you have a smart phone you can get the TT app at the AppStore. That's what I use, works really well.

It is a warm and fuzzy kinda place. :thumbsup:

unless you talk about

• premix
  • engine oils
  • brand preference
  • 2 strokes
  • 4 strokes

:lol:

or have an opinion

unless you talk about

• premix
  • engine oils
  • brand preference
  • 2 strokes
  • 4 strokes
:lol:

or have an opinion

Haha and the "2 stroke vs 4 stroke war". A lot of cr#p being said there.

Don't forget js7 , cr22, yz's, woods riding , track riding , democrats , republicans, unions, motorcycles, breathing . Anything other than those and you *should* be good

Edited by Doug the head

Welcome.

Just don't say "powerband"

Lol

Or breaking in a new motor

Don't forget tires.

or neck braces.

LOL @ ALL of the above for accuracy!!!