250 2t vs 250 4t!

What do you think is a better overall bike and most importantly what is going to be the best handling bike for a 5'10" 150 lb rider that is a novice rider. Most of the kids I race are coming off superminis so I get pulled up the hills on my 2013 Kawi. Just wondering if I should stick with that, look at another 250f or go 2 stroke. I've rode a '12 Honda 250 and I loved it, but then I got hurt and got taller and now I feel cramped and it feels like a tank compared to my new Kawi. But that ride on that '12 Honda is still in my head

All are good bikes, ride them, find which you like the best, if it fits your budget (IN ALL WAYS) buy it.

Im so confused.  You have a 2013 KX250F and you don't want it?   I'll take it

For your weight, stay with the 250f. Don't look at a 250 2st til you're about 180+ lbs or your skill level is at a fast B class.

What's better handling? 250 2st. I've ridden them all and on a cr250r now. Funniest bike I've had yet... But them new 450s are good...

Im so confused. You have a 2013 KX250F and you don't want it? I'll take it

Hahah I love it, but only on a real track. It handles just a little bit weird off the track

If your getting pulled by dudes coming off of super minis your just gonna have to learn wring that things neck a bit harder.  Your big enough to ride a 250 smoker for sure and those kids will have to work for every inch going up that hill. The bonus is your the perfect size for freestyle! Brrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppp   brraaappp

250f is easier to ride. Very predictable. Newfangled chassis and fi tech, launch control and all the trimmings. You'll get mad respect from all the bros with their volcom gear and monster graphics. 250 smokers take a little more time and/or a fww in my case.

250f is easier to ride. Very predictable. Newfangled chassis and fi tech, launch control and all the trimmings. You'll get mad respect from all the bros with their volcom gear and monster graphics. 250 smokers take a little more time and/or a fww in my case.

Hahahahah! A lot of my friends actually ride 250 2 strokes

Are you going to be racing it? If so what class? Because I race 250 lites c class on a cr250 2 stroke and most of the other kids are on 250f's. I'm only 5 ft 8" 150 lbs but I came off a 125 and the 250 feels great. If I ride good enough it can be a good advantage over the 250f s with an extra 10 hp

Hahah I love it, but only on a real track. It handles just a little bit weird off the track

the best thing you can do is get the 2013 kx250f susupension setup for you and if you are not happy with that bike after that,then another bike is not going to help you....you need a lot of practice and seat time and when it all comes together you will see that your 2013 kx250f is as good as it gets!!!