do you have an extra tool box for when you are out riding and whats in it

What I like to keep in mine.

Lots of multi tools

Small socket set

Extra levers

Extra grips

Spark plugs

Green slime .

With the winter riding season about to start here in arizona I was looking foward to hearing what you guys pack to the track/trails and get some good ideas.

Yep, got a socket set, wrench set, large crescent wrench, tire pressure gauge, any specialty tools made just for bikes....... Basically keep everything pertaining to my bike in there... That way whenever I go to work on it anywhere I've got all I need right there... 

Just want to say make sure you have zip ties in your bag.  Me and a friend were riding trails when his throttle cable snapped.  With just a pair of small pliers and some zip ties we were able to rig the bike up so we could make it back to the truck.  I've also zip tied various plastics back on bikes on several occasions.

I like all the ideas guys I was thinking of picking up an extra set of bars innertubes bolt set. Just things to keep me out riding for long as I can becuase I cant ride as much as I would like to anymore :/

Throttle tube wouldn't hurt neither. Fella in our group looped out on a dirtbike vacation in the first fifteen minutes. Tried everywhere in a 2 hr radius. Even called craigslist ad's asking to buy the part from bikes posted to sell. Honestly you can never really be fully covered. I broke my front brake line on the same trip but another guy in the group was smart enough to pack spares

20130906_182851_zps3b3416c4.jpg

That's right, damn near everything needed to rebuild the bike in this bag and it goes on every trip my bike goes on.

That's pretty much my philosophy. I work out of the same toolbox in my shop that I carry along with me to the track.

That's pretty much my philosophy. I work out of the same toolbox in my shop that I carry along with me to the track.

Same here,  when I am workin on the bike in garage the tools I am using came out of this bag and

go right back in when I am done .

+3. Contents of fender pack.

Same tools I use. + extra perch and lever. Spare clutch and throttle cables pre routed on bike. Use a pill bottle to store spark plugs and one for extra bolts & nuts. Wrap duct tape around bottles about two feet of tape. Also carry zip ties. Depends on trip I will take a premeasured amount of 2stroke oil in a pipe with threaded caps which is zip tied to sub frame.extra master links and a small bottle of black pepper to stop coolant leaks. Tube of high temp rtv. That's all.

Oh tires are slimed already.