Sign in to follow this  

I feel better now.

I bought a 2013 drz 400 sm a couple months and I was very disappointed in the performance. I read the forms and decided a couple of weeks ago to order a jet kit, full pipe, air filter, 3x3, fuel screw and a MCCT which by the way is a whole other story. I just got off the bike and I can say that it was well worth the money, the bike runs awesome and the best part is that the jet kit went smooth which I was afraid I would spent countless times of readjustments but followed the directions and it worked perfect.

Thats good news, hope you like it.

Today I had the chance to try an SM with BB/Cams/FCR/Pipe and wow is all I can say, a huge difference from my jetted,piped drz.

Thats good news, hope you like it.

Today I had the chance to try an SM with BB/Cams/FCR/Pipe and wow is all I can say, a huge difference from my jetted,piped drz.

And it only costs $2,000!

What pipe/jet kit did you use? And what size jet did you use? Elevation? I think I'm going to do mine tomorrow, I have all the stuff. I'd just rather go ride than spend my little bits of free time wrenching on a bike with nothing wrong with it!