Sign in to follow this  

When you bought your CRF 250 L?

What other motorcycles were you looking at to buy??

For me BMW 700 GS (to spendy) :cry:

82 Harley shovelhead (to much work) :smashpc:

KLM650 (to heavy) :thumbsdn:

I did my homework and followed the CRF250L from its early conception ... I told my dealer I was going to buy one before they even had a clue what I was talking about. 

I have been a fan of the CRF250L since early 2010 I think. 

I did buy a 2009 CRF230L in 2011  just so I had something to ride with my boy while I waited for the US release of the CRF250L

The CBR250 engine in a dual sport machine really intrigued me .... 

• Like 3

I was also looking at the KLX250s and would have probably bought one until the salesman pointed me towards the Honda. It was cheaper and had fuel injection, so it was a no brainer.

I also liked the power of the WR250, but I didn't think the $2000 price difference was justified.

I love the bike so far and really look forward to modding and riding it over the next few years.

I hope Honda makes a 450L in a couple years when I'm ready for something a little bigger.

• Like 3

I liked the idea of the wr250, but only had 5k. And I pay cash or go without.

Now I have the CRF, I'm happy that I didn't have more money because almost all of my riding has been on the street. And it handles great on the street. It's been great for my 10 mile commute to work.

• Like 1

I liked the idea of the wr250, but only had 5k. And I pay cash or go without.

Now I have the CRF, I'm happy that I didn't have more money because almost all of my riding has been on the street. And it handles great on the street. It's been great for my 10 mile commute to work.

I'm with you i only pay CASH for TOY's --always have always will :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ride:

• Like 2

I was looking real hard at the new Husqvarna 650 Terra, but the husky dealer in my area is such an azzhoe, I settled for the LRP.

Edited by turnbuckle