Bike Starts Driving As Soon As I Put It In Gear? Semi Automatic Transmission.

Hey guys, 
So basically the title says it all I have a Honda CRF 70cc clone, you might have seen my other thread about it not starting.  
I'm past that now she runs good and everything. However there is a small problem when I shift it  from Netural to 1st the front end pops up and it just starts going even when I'm not giving it any throttle.

I have to either shift it back into netural, hold the brake or hit the kill switch because it just wants to keep going forward ?! 

I mostly have experience with bikes that have a manual clutch so this is pretty confusing to me.   Is it normal for a semit automatic to wheelie and just start going without any throttle engaged?  I would think it shouldn't go anywhere in first gear until you give it throttle? 

Edited by swishersweet

Try turning the idle down a bit, and then try adjusting the clutch, as stated here:

autoclutchadjustment.jpg

I didn't know about that screw, I knew about the idle but didn't know you could also the clutch also. That's awesome I'll have to try it later on today.

Will this also fix automatically wanting to drive when in gear with no throttle ?

Try turning the idle down a bit, and then try adjusting the clutch, as stated here:

autoclutchadjustment.jpg

awesome so I did what you told me and it worked perfect the bike picks up a little bit but nothing like before its actually safe now !  

The bike still seems to wanna go forward in gear even with no throttle is this normal on semis ?