Bike Starts Driving As Soon As I Put It In Gear? Semi Automatic Transmission.

Hey guys, 
So basically the title says it all I have a Honda CRF 70cc clone, you might have seen my other thread about it not starting.  
I'm past that now she runs good and everything. However there is a small problem when I shift it  from Netural to 1st the front end pops up and it just starts going even when I'm not giving it any throttle.

I have to either shift it back into netural, hold the brake or hit the kill switch because it just wants to keep going forward ?! 

I mostly have experience with bikes that have a manual clutch so this is pretty confusing to me.   Is it normal for a semit automatic to wheelie and just start going without any throttle engaged?  I would think it shouldn't go anywhere in first gear until you give it throttle? 

Edited by swishersweet

Try turning the idle down a bit, and then try adjusting the clutch, as stated here:

autoclutchadjustment.jpg

awesome so I did what you told me and it worked perfect the bike picks up a little bit but nothing like before its actually safe now !  

The bike still seems to wanna go forward in gear even with no throttle is this normal on semis ?