110 mods?

Does anyone know any free mods that can give me more power and stiffer suspension? Thanks guys!

"free" is your biggest setback. Drill holes in the airbox, and drill out the restrictor in the head pipe with a 5/8" drill bit. That is about it. As for stiffer suspension your cheapest bet is a stiff rear spring and heavier fork oil/hd springs in the front. Power doesn't come free!

"free" is your biggest setback. Drill holes in the airbox, and drill out the restrictor in the head pipe with a 5/8" drill bit. That is about it. As for stiffer suspension your cheapest bet is a stiff rear spring and heavier fork oil/hd springs in the front. Power doesn't come free!

Thanks heaps man, I will see how It goes :)

I am willing to spend around $150! What do you think about getting a FMF slip on?

I recommend a GYTR cam ($160) if you want performance.

If you want better suspension, HD fork springs and a HD shock spring is your best bet.

XR50 bend bars and a tall seat definitely make the bike feel a lot different.

I recommend a GYTR cam ($160) if you want performance.

If you want better suspension, HD fork springs and a HD shock spring is your best bet.

XR50 bend bars and a tall seat definitely make the bike feel a lot different.

Thanks Tim again!

No problem man, if you have any questions feel free to PM me...They'll get answered quicker than posting it up here.

No problem man, if you have any questions feel free to PM me...They'll get answered quicker than posting it up here.

Yeah thanks man, I will PM you if I have any problems

KLX110 , sorry when i see 110 i must have assumed KLX/DRZ110 ...

Yeah fair enough, ttr is well known

Isn't

Isnt