Two stroke saved my foot. Need new pipe

Hey guys went riding yesterday and a 4" pipe sticking up from ground grabbed my bike and threw me. When I gathered my bearings I found this 1378558994936.jpg

Good thing I wasn't on a fourstroke I woulda been getting my foot worked on and a new pair of astars anyhow is what I need is some opinions on a new pipe its an 03 cr250 I liked the PC but really want a Doma anyone have one? Do you like it? Where/how did you get it? If I can't find a Doma Im pry going to stick w PC or maybe a DEP. any input or advice would be appreciated thanks.

PC platinum from MotoSport is a good deal. Dennis Kirk has good prices too but not sure if they sell PC. 

Ahh if you were on a 4 stroke you would have wheelied past the pipe unscathed

LOL  that must have been quite an experience

Hey guys went riding yesterday and a 4" pipe sticking up from ground grabbed my bike and threw me. When I gathered my bearings I found this attachicon.gif1378558994936.jpg

Good thing I wasn't on a fourstroke I woulda been getting my foot worked on and a new pair of astars anyhow is what I need is some opinions on a new pipe its an 03 cr250 I liked the PC but really want a Doma anyone have one? Do you like it? Where/how did you get it? If I can't find a Doma Im pry going to stick w PC or maybe a DEP. any input or advice would be appreciated thanks.

I bet Pacific crest pipe repair could fix that pipe for you at a fraction of the price of a new one.

Yes a pipe repair is $60 I think. That's what I would do, unless you want an new pipe.

Yes a pipe repair is $60 I think. That's what I would do, unless you want an new pipe.

Add $40 for shipping round trip. 

Try a scalvini pipe/muff if u have the bread

Thanks for all the input guys. If I buy new I'm going to go doma, but I have that PC and also a DEap that is kinked that I think I'm going to send to pacific crest and then have two good pipes again for a 1/4 of a Doma.