Headlight dilemma

So this use the third Baja design headlight that i have shattered. Odd there any other headlights out there that you guys would recommend. My bike is a 2000 drz 400 street legal. I was looking at getting the klx 450 headlight.

So this use the third Baja design headlight that i have shattered. Odd there any other headlights out there that you guys would recommend. My bike is a 2000 drz 400 street legal. I was looking at getting the klx 450 headlight.

I really like the look of the wr450 headlight has an aggressive look to it.

I've looped my bike in the street and have had a few eject button mishaps in the dirt and my hid's and led's are still holding up just fine.  If you want lumens pm me.

For the price, the UFO light looks pretty good. Similar in size to the stock light, with a 55W60 H4 bulb. I didn't like the size of the mini fairing tho, so went with ADVMonster fairing and lights.

Google DRZ headlight and you'll see lots of options. 

Here is what i ended up getting very pleased with my purchase trail tech x2

1380016530427.jpg

I've looped my bike in the street and have had a few eject button mishaps in the dirt and my hid's and led's are still holding up just fine.  If you want lumens pm me.

I have this lighting ......Vagrantidol speaks the truth...... :worthy:  :smirk:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/989008-led-and-hid-headlight-upgrade/page-2?hl=%2Bvagrantidol+%2Blighting+%2Bsystem#entry11008346

Edited by Craigo 485sm

IMG_8542.JPGIMG_8498.jpgIMG_8461.jpg so i added a hella projector my my bike and installed a 55 watt HID ballast and bulb. then i added two of the brightest lights ive ever seen on the bike. the advmonster 3600 lumen flood lights on each side. i like this so much im going to buy 4 floods and 2 spots for my saab 900. i am going to post a build thread on this bike when i have my stupid carb working right.

sorry i posted the photos so small, here they are bigger.

IMG_8461.jpgIMG_8498.jpgIMG_8542.JPG

sorry i posted the photos so small, here they are bigger.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

can you put a close up of the flood lights so I can see the mounts

Yes we know they are cheaper there .. we cant get them shipped here.. people already tried to purchase them and got shafted for the money. And it would probably cost the same if you add up the cost of shipping from the uk..

IMG_7595%2520%25281%2529.JPGIMG_7596%2520%25281%2529.JPGso i just cut a short length of aluminum flat bar and drilled two holes at the top for the top clamp bolts to go through and one hole in the bottom to mount the offroad light mount to the bar. i bought longer clamp bolts to be able to tighten fully even though i had them going through the 1/4 aluminum.