DIY Moto Cinches

I made my own moto cincih and for much much less! 25$ for the entire thing, both sides!

I know they are not real moto cinches but they work damn good. The only down side is you have to compress a bit farther because the strap can collapse where the rigid moto cinches wont. On the other side they have the advantage of being super easy to store, multi purpse and quickly adjustable

Im not done. I just go the round single point mounts for testing, I will be putting in full length track that will allow me to mount in any way I like for any thing. and should be a bit more rigid than these. they flex a little with the bed.

I have to custom sew up some straps that will work better. This is what I had and I made it work.

null_zpsd7da15e6.jpg

null_zpsc52c6b35.jpg

null_zps2bf25cb0.jpg

null_zps6fc75d8f.jpg

null_zps3e766634.jpg

Very good idea....I would think that a turnbuckle would work a bit better than a strap though.

Here's what I'm thinking about, I've seen them at hardware stores in aluminum, steel and galvanized. You will need to measure the distance from the Eye bolt to the foot peg, while bike is "decompressed" and then the same measurements while "compressed". Should work like a charm. Another option is a binder, same things apply for fit. 

Very good idea....I would think that a turnbuckle would work a bit better than a strap though.

Here's what I'm thinking about, I've seen them at hardware stores in aluminum, steel and galvanized. You will need to measure the distance from the Eye bolt to the foot peg, while bike is "decompressed" and then the same measurements while "compressed". Should work like a charm. Another option is a binder, same things apply for fit. 

I thought about breakers to. Problem is for me the distance changes a lot if I only have one bike in the truck its one way. If i have two its its out the back and then I can load three.

this system is kind of cool in that all you need to do it sit on the bike. put the hooks through the pegs and pull on the straps to snug them up. Today I rocked the truck all over the place and the bike didnt move an inch!