Sign in to follow this  

Fatbar or protaper contour?

What would be the cheapest way to put protapers or renthal fatbar on my bike? Which would you prefer? I want to get renthal fatbar but I think it's more expensive

??? On prices where you are.

But I've used both and like both. But I've snapped a set of protapers in half. Probably a freak occurrence but it happened. Haven't had issue with rentals. Just my experience.

What would be the cheapest way to put protapers or renthal fatbar on my bike? Which would you prefer? I want to get renthal fatbar but I think it's more expensive

I've had both, and currently have the Protaper Contour bars on my CRF450R.. depending on where you buy them will drive the price you pay. I've seen both sets of bars for around the same price online. The protaper contour bars feel better to me personally.. they have the correct height and width for my size and riding style.

Hope this helps.

JL

If I had oversize mounts id try kermaxx's, metal wrapped in carbon fiber then painted, they look cool as hell, I've never heard anything negative about them either, not cheap but id save my pennies to try em out :p

I'm probably gonna go with some renthals I just don't know what bar mount to get ? Do I have to change triple clamps?