Sign in to follow this  

Boyesen Super Cooler

New to the forum but have been reading for a while. I just wanted to post about Boyesen. I was thinking about putting a supercooler on my bike and went to their site to check them out. I am not affiliated with them nor have any vested interest in Boyesen. On their website they have a link to sign up to win a supercooler so I did. Well I received an email from that and I won this months giveaway. Here is a link so if anyone else wants to sign up. If I can win....anyone can. It was really cool to win a supercooler....sorry for the pun.

So Hello and here is the link. Also you can sign up for their emails and you might receive a discount code....

http://boyesen.com/supercoolercontest.php

Edited by ras250x
  • Like 1

C'mon. Really. It's not spam. Just can't believe I won something and wanted to post about it. Geez Zim, thanks for the nice welcome to the forum.

Edited by ras250x

so you found this forum out of the blue to brag up the supercool and  provide a link?

if your looking for welcomes that whet the new member  section is for

As I said in my first post...been reading for a while. Finally joined a few weeks ago....it's my first dirt bike and yes, I just found this forum recently to help me figure out what to get. NO AFFILIATION with Boyesen. Just excited and its really my first opportunity to post. I'm done with this. Will post pics of my new free supercooler when I get it...

Edited by ras250x
  • Like 1

Can anyone point me to the new member section that Zim was so nice to point out? That way I can introduce myself the Zim way....

I was only seeing where new members were doing this in the general section.

Edited by ras250x

I think its legit, i'd be excited enough to sign up and post about it too. Not enough marketing/luring in the first post for me to think your affiliated lol. :p I lurk lots of forums for a long time before I ever sign up, including this one, then when I really need an answer about something I get un-lazy enough to sign up haha.

Congrats and welcome, not sure if theres a formal forum to post an intro.

Ok then

I will fess up there is no new member section LOL

but congrats on the score  trust Me We get tons of 1 post spammers  on here with a line  and a link  ( I don't click them )   so sorry if I was wrong

Edited by Zimman

Thanks Dan! My oldest son decided he wanted to ride so he and went and bought out first dirt bikes. I have been lurking here a while be fore signing up. As far as Boyesen...No motive other than maybe someone else on here could win too....so I thought I would share. I know it could seem like spam. It's legit. I have signed up for many things and never won anything.... so I posted about my success.

Congrats on the win and sharing the info!  Been trying for the win myself as well for a few months, so far no luck...but could always use extra cooling for the bike!

Can anyone point me to the new member section that Zim was so nice to point out? That way I can introduce myself the Zim way.... I was only seeing where new members were doing this in the general section.

Ras, welcome to the forum.. and congrats on winning the boyesen cooler. 

JL

New to the forum but have been reading for a while. I just wanted to post about Boyesen. I was thinking about putting a supercooler on my bike and went to their site to check them out. I am not affiliated with them nor have any vested interest in Boyesen. On their website they have a link to sign up to win a supercooler so I did. Well I received an email from that and I won this months giveaway. Here is a link so if anyone else wants to sign up. If I can win....anyone can. It was really cool to win a supercooler....sorry for the pun. So Hello and here is the link. Also you can sign up for their emails and you might receive a discount code.... http://boyesen.com/supercoolercontest.php

Ras,

Does the boyesen you won look like the boyesen supercooler I have.? 

0908131425.jpg

0908131423.jpg

0908131431a.jpg

0908131911.jpg

0908131428.jpg

Not sure exactly yet. I just received an email from them that it is shipping today...

Ras,

Understood.. let me know when you get the boyesen cooler you won. I'm curious if it's the same super cooler I have. 

JL

Ras,

Understood.. let me know when you get the boyesen cooler you won. I'm curious if it's the same super cooler I have.

JL

Just showed up...

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379087124.297297.jpg

• Like 1

Ras,

Nice. 

It looks to be the same as the one I have. However, I can't tell from the photo how tall the impeller fins are compared to the OEM impeller.. I attached some pic's of my super cooler impeller next to the OEM impeller for comparison. Also provided a pic of my boyesen impeller sitting in the engine.

JL 

0908131425.jpg

0908131423.jpg

0908131425a.jpg

0908131431a.jpg

0908131911.jpg