Anyway to move this?

I'm waning to move my funny buttons( neutral, reverse lights) on my raptor 350. Here's were they are now. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378591290.861197.jpg I'd like to move them to here ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378591348.154874.jpg

But would I be able to move the boots to there?ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378591375.122350.jpg I want to do this do I can put different bars or a bar pad on it. And I think that thing looks dumb! ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378591438.935887.jpg if I can how?

Nobody has any ideas?

If you have room underneath, I dont see why you can't. I've relocated the lights on all 3 of my LTR's to put on Flexxx bars.

If you have room underneath, I dont see why you can't. I've relocated the lights on all 3 of my LTR's to put on Flexxx bars.

would I just drill it out? Also how are the flex bars ?! I want a pair but don't want to spend 300$+ for bars to see if I like them!

Yep . mock them up and make sure it clears everything down there. The flexxx are great.

Yep . mock them up and make sure it clears everything down there. The flexxx are great.

ok cool . I may try an do that tomorrow!