rekluse clutch

i just put one in my xr650r and this is great! went trail riding over labor day weekend in the mtns had a some rain so the trails were slick,never a problem on the steepest hills ,wet logs are easy. i wish i could of had one 40 years ago, i think this is the best accesory i have ever bought for a motorcycle. XX

i just put one in my xr650r and this is great! went trail riding over labor day weekend in the mtns had a some rain so the trails were slick,never a problem on the steepest hills ,wet logs are easy. i wish i could of had one 40 years ago, i think this is the best accesory i have ever bought for a motorcycle. XX

I agree 100% with you and just about everyone I ride with now has one after riding my bike. It takes nothing away from the experience because you can still use the clutch if you want to. 

Yep had ZStart Pro in my CRF450R greatest thing for offroad since Bark Busters! Like ZStart better than EXP. What SUCKS is cant get one for 650L

Yep had ZStart Pro in my CRF450R greatest thing for offroad since Bark Busters! Like ZStart better than EXP. What SUCKS is cant get one for 650L

Somebody makes one.  

I have the Z-start in my XRR and love it.  It's a shame they don't make it anymore because the EXP doesn't work very well without a clutch lever and that is how I like mine set up, so I just have the rear brake on the left bar.  With a powerful bike like a CRF450 or the XRR, I see no reason to have a clutch lever.

I have the Z-start in my XRR and love it.  It's a shame they don't make it anymore because the EXP doesn't work very well without a clutch lever and that is how I like mine set up, so I just have the rear brake on the left bar.  With a powerful bike like a CRF450 or the XRR, I see no reason to have a clutch lever.

They still show Z-Start pro on the web site