Low mileage TE250 was in harescrambles...a problem?

Hey guys, I've made my decision to buy a low milage TE250 but just found out it was used for a few harescrambles early in it's live..very early.  Need I worry about this bike?  The bike physically looks great and seems to run great. I really can't expect to get any more info than this (like when the oil was changed and whatnot).

Edited by 1200GS

Low miles... What's that mean? Look at the bike. Ride it. Ask questions. TE 250 is a great woods bike. Does the seller keep his car, house, garage, etc nice? Actually, you might not want to count the garage. My bike is very well kept, but my garage is a bit messy.

Less than 700 miles.  I plan to have it just as a woods bike.  Like I said, no other info...the owner now is not the one who did the harescrambles.  Best I can figure the original owner wanted something faster.

The bike looks fantastic.  I'm more concerned about engine damage due to hard use so early.

But...on the counter--argument, you can't take a dirt bike out for soft easy rides on roads like a street bike.  It might have had a typical "break in" for a dirt bike.  Thoughts?