Spokes for '86 KLR600

Hi, I'm new here and hoping someone can help me out.  I just bought a 1986 KLR600, my second street legal bike (first was a KE100) a couple weeks ago, and I need some new front spokes, since I have a broken one.

Kawasaki apparently  no longer makes them, and I wonder if anyone here knows of a source for them.  Do any of you know whether or not they are interchangeable with the KLR650 front spokes from 1987? Can anyone give dimensions of the KLR650 front spokes and maybe post a pic of the hub/wheel/rim?

Thanks!

Buchanan's

http://buchananspokes.net/

theres a whole nother wheel for 50 on fleabay

the front wheels from the 600 fit the 650 (Gen I, up to 07,,,, 08 & up are different) the 600 rotors are slightly smaller but the bolt pattern is the same

"the front wheels from the 600 fit the 650 (Gen I, up to 07,,,, 08 & up are different) the 600 rotors are slightly smaller but the bolt pattern is the same"

I'm in contact w/ Buchanans.  So, if the front wheels from the 600 fit the 650, is it safe to assume the front wheels from the pre-'08 650 fit the 600?

Valuable info, right there.

Thanks!

ya, I ran a 600 wheel a couple months on my '05 & eventually the brake pad got a ridge on it because of the smaller rotor. the outer 1/16" of the pad did not touch the rotor. I  put a 650 rotor on that wheel & keep it mounted with a knobby, while the original front wheel has a more street worthy AT90 ( I also have 2 rear wheels). anyway, something like 6 years... no problems interchanging them.  also, I liked the 600 axle more so I use that one. the 600 axle has 2 big flats on the butt end.... I like that better

btw, the rear wheels are way different

I'm told the 08 wheel fits the early klr too..... except the rotor is bigger. no promise on that one as I haven't done it