What did you do to your Beta today ?

offworlder

Crap I'm in the UP but I would like a pipe guard for a stock pipe 300rr with red CF strands like your orange skids ,a skid plate with red would be cool also!even if the resin had a nice red tint would be cool too!my wife says I dress like a moron ,she need to look at my bikes,,,,,, wait don't want her in my shop!,,,what bikes dear?LOL

Sweet where in the UP I use to have a bar up there around Rapid River ... The closest i can get to red would be this. It was orange and turned redish..

1382017_598866726838339_155820781_n.jpg

1383222_595819947143017_1034600719_n.jpg

Edited by P3 Composites

Sweet where in the UP I use to have a bar up there around Rapid River ... The closest i can get to red would be this. It was orange and turned redish..

Curtis just south of new berry in the UP ,,I go through rapid river every week, Macs inn is now closed!,,,,, and that's more like brown, please find a way to do a red ,actually I have the race model so you also could do a blue?

Edited by JimCamp

We ate there a lot because after 10 years of working with the state and Feds the sandstormers MC got them to open a super tight 36 mile loop on federal land right behind Macs! Sad to see it closed, but after 08 seems like the UP is dying a slow death! We need more dirt bikers to bring it back!

We ate there a lot because after 10 years of working with the state and Feds the sandstormers MC got them to open a super tight 36 mile loop on federal land right behind Macs! Sad to see it closed, but after 08 seems like the UP is dying a slow death! We need more dirt bikers to bring it back!

huh prolly met ya and didn't even know it. My buddy ownes the arctic cat dealership in Marquette. I kinda miss it up there sledding and atving. That place was a gold mine with the trail ending right there.

I rode it.. Good ride.. I didn't fall and hurt myself.. I did do some falls but minor kind..  Maybe a good 6 hours ride time.. I'm real tired but can't sleep. My gopro isn't working right..it doesn't want to load and the camera isn't responding. I've taken out the battery and put it back in.. usually that gets it going again.

I seem to play teeter-totter with my bike on logs and rocks more than I should so looked like a good piece of bling.

That's bad enough but whats worse is catching the clevis/rocker at a higher speed and taking a trip over the bars. After one of those you won't be able to get the MasterCard out fast enough! Although its a very pretty part, I don't consider it bling.

That's bad enough but whats worse is catching the clevis/rocker at a higher speed and taking a trip over the bars. After one of those you won't be able to get the MasterCard out fast enough! Although its a very pretty part, I don't consider it bling.

I know I'd buy one... I just wondered if it was needed much. I never thought about the high speed type situation as much as a low speed improvement option. I've hammered the hell out of my cr link and never thought of making a guard for it.

Here's a mellow section of my ride day before yesterday.. don't want to crash riding alone... It was storming today and no one wanted to ride on the flash flood days so no wet vids.

music is being changed..if it hasn't already. The grass section just sucked and was boring.

• Like 1