What did you do to your Beta today ?

offworlder

On 10/14/2020 at 8:01 PM, phantomtracer said:

Thanks for the update.  I will checkout the throttle side and see how it fits.  I only grinded the left side.

The clutch side radiator was bent upon delivery. It wasn't obvious till removed from the bike. If you're in the Northwest I highly recommend Powersports Unlimited in Post Falls Idaho. He had a new radiator in stock and replaced it under warranty. I dropped in without an appointment and Jason handled it.

• Like 1

Dropped the front cog to 13 from 14. 13/48 makes the bike a little snappier & the rear wheel feels more connected to throttle and clutch inputs. 

I fouled a plug this morning - Sydney is warming up and getting more humid. 1/4 turn out on the a/s and she’s good!

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 5:37 AM, atpalmer said:

$18 on Amazon. Just google the name, Exhaust Mufflers Anti Hot Ironing Heat Shield Cover Pipe Leg Protector For All Dirt Bike Off Road Racing (Red). Its aluminum and will crack if over bent so go easy on it. 

Looks ok. Price is right. I was hoping flatland would make a Beta 4 stroke header guard but I think they never did. The carbon fiber is ok but expensive and not as good . 

• Like 1