offworlder

What did you do to your Beta today ?

Installed an FMF Q4 on my 520 on Saturday, and rode Elkins Flat OHV, Eldorado NF on Sunday. After installing Q4, I had to open the fuel screw ~2/3 turn to bring the new lean condition back to normal. WOW, that really flows better at idle!

IMG_2602.JPG

The white stuff on the rocks is ICE!

IMG_2605.JPG

Stopped in the creek on Trail 25, Elkins Flat.

And during the ride it was obvious that the Q4 flows noticeable better that stock/oem everywhere! 

BRAAP !!!   :ride:

Catfish ...

• Like 2

Gotta love a nice pipe,

I'm just sticking on a disc guard, new disc,brake pads, and axle blocks with marks that are easy to read, new tyres, fresh oil, filters, ready to rock this weekend.

Have been riding some techy stuff....  :ride:

2013-12-03 22.34.42.jpg

2013-11-24 10.15.43.jpg

2013-11-24 10.16.14.jpg

2013-11-24 10.16.33.jpg

I had my  KTM sitting next to my 2013 Beta 250RR, and liked the size and construction of the KTM's shifter better.  I ordered the KTM shifter tip and pin and spring and when it came in, installed it on my Beta.  The pin is the same diameter, the KTM tip is a liitle wider, so I put a washer in there to take up the slack.  Works great, sturdier and a little easier to toe.attachicon.gif001.JPG

Jerry, this is just what Im after. Do you have the PN you used to order?

Mckay--

54634131000 Step Plate for Shift Lever

54634031050 Bolt for Shift lever

54634032100 Shifting lever Spring

You need the bolt because it's actually a big rivet, Just use a punch to flatten it a bit.  The stock one is cut off to remove.

JimCamp--The whole KTM lever attaches differently.

These parts are from a 2013 KTM 250 SXF, but probably the same for any newer KTM.

• Like 2

Mckay--

54634131000 Step Plate for Shift Lever

54634031050 Bolt for Shift lever

54634032100 Shifting lever Spring

You need the bolt because it's actually a big rivet, Just use a punch to flatten it a bit.  The stock one is cut off to remove.

JimCamp--The whole KTM lever attaches differently.

These parts are from a 2013 KTM 250 SXF, but probably the same for any newer KTM.

Perfect, Ill order up a set and see how they fit on the 520RS and report back.

Thank you.

EDIT, just found this, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beta-Racing-Gear-Shifter-w-Red-Tip-Fits-all-Beta-Enduro-4-strokes-Motorcycle-/271143349483

Edited by Mckay

That looks perfect.  The parts total about half of that, but it's for your 4T and it's RED.

I installed a set of HDB hand guards and top and bottom clamps.  It's a really good and strong setup.

I've got the medium riser (bottom clamp) which is about 4cm taller then the stock setup. It's about perfect for my height of 190cm. No issues with the cables. Top clamp pattern is 90x38/40.

Thinking more along the lines of the Endurance 2. But let's see. Anyone know if the Trail Tech computers plug straight into the Beta wiring?

Hey Bob,

Is the bike working ok? 

And I was worried about washing mine with cold water.  :lol:

Here's one more option for your display unit.

http://www.rallyenavigationsolutions.com/english/products/tripmaster-xl/#cc-m-product-7183543793

There's also a version with a compass if you plan to do some rally events.

IMG_1717.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

Edited by Balkan boy
  • Like 1

New guards. Front and rear rotor along with radiator from Bulletproof designs. New carbon fiber pipe guard from P3 along with Fastway pegs.  :banana:

Still need a good skidplate.

20131206_132221_zps78ec7121.jpg

20131206_132157_zps88d5afee.jpg

20131206_132148_zpscc488271.jpg

LOL get me a bike i can get you a plate!!!! PG looks good BTW.... A black and white carbon one would look great on it.

Edited by P3 Composites

LOL get me a bike i can get you a plate!!!! PG looks good BTW.... A black and white carbon one would look great on it.

I agree a colored one like black with red fibers would look great , that other brand has orange!,,,,,,,when Can I get one????

Edited by JimCamp

I agree a colored one like black with red fibers would look great , that other brand has orange!,,,,,,,when Can I get one????

What are you needing? We only have pipe guards for those at the moment. But are needing a bike if anyone is around Atlantic City to get it to Eric we can get them made and you will get a free one...

Nate sent you my pipe, pretty tough to send you the whole bike. Red and black would have been cool. :)

Crap I'm in the UP but I would like a pipe guard for a stock pipe 300rr with red CF strands like your orange skids ,a skid plate with red would be cool also!even if the resin had a nice red tint would be cool too!my wife says I dress like a moron ,she need to look at my bikes,,,,,, wait don't want her in my shop!,,,what bikes dear?LOL

Edited by JimCamp

Nate sent you my pipe, pretty tough to send you the whole bike. Red and black would have been cool. :)

OH ya duh lol we have some white and black test material coming in next week to see if it is going to work with the resin, If it does we will be golden when the rest of the colors we need show up.