offworlder

What did you do to your Beta today ?

Put some new tires on M59 front and ibex rear.20191123_152953.jpg.d6d40df9455cb117c7164f7b96942d1e.jpg

I will say the axels were greased alot and no rust on anything internal, so that's pretty awesome. 

Edited by Edgecombe
  • Like 3

Finally did something I was thinking for over a year, installed DLC lowers on my '2017 Sachs' forks. 

So after DS Sphere, Twowheels hardcoat, 2019 axle lugs and KYB dlc legs I think that from a hardware pov it's OK. 

Next is restackor time.... 

IMG_20191130_130950.jpg

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, dirtbird said:

Finally did something I was thinking for over a year, installed DLC lowers on my '2017 Sachs' forks. 

So after DS Sphere, Twowheels hardcoat, 2019 axle lugs and KYB dlc legs I think that from a hardware pov it's OK. 

IMG_20191130_130950.jpg

Looks pretty ultimate!!!. You being the suspension guy I expected no less.

2 hours ago, dirtbird said:

IMG_20191130_130950.jpg

Why 2019 axle lugs? Also, looks dope!

6 hours ago, NEGbrap said:

Why 2019 axle lugs? Also, looks dope!

Because apart from looking cool, you can use the new style protectors which are much more robust. 

On 8/12/2019 at 2:04 PM, hawaiidirtrider said:

My 714 grips came today... I gotta take off that boyesen shokout grip system left hand grip that is supposed to reduce vibration. That thing is shitty. I rode with it one time and it sucks. It’s coming off of my 350 race and these 714’s are going on. When I take off the shokouts I’ll spray some expansion foam in the bars for the hell of it.. just to see if I can notice any less vibration. 

A7BD77F3-B29B-42B8-AC0E-05AC6E14C6AC.jpeg

@hawaiidirtrider I went the same ProGrip route as yourself, but prefer the 788 triple density grips. They are great for my hands, always used them since my road racing days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tripped38 said:

Where at in the snow?  I am wanting to ride this Sunday somewhere....

We rode at a club trail in mid-Michigan, about 4 miles north of the snow line :) 

I've heard Evart is under 4-6 inches and West Branch and north are also covered.

• Like 1