offworlder

What did you do to your Beta today ?

On 10/14/2020 at 8:01 PM, phantomtracer said:

Thanks for the update.  I will checkout the throttle side and see how it fits.  I only grinded the left side.

The clutch side radiator was bent upon delivery. It wasn't obvious till removed from the bike. If you're in the Northwest I highly recommend Powersports Unlimited in Post Falls Idaho. He had a new radiator in stock and replaced it under warranty. I dropped in without an appointment and Jason handled it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atpalmer said:

Installed an “Exhaust Mufflers Anti Hot Ironing Heat Shield Cover Pipe Leg Protector For All Dirt Bike Off Road Racing (Red)”.  Yes, that is the name of the part.

image.jpg

Nice! Didn’t see that one. From where???

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Dropped the front cog to 13 from 14. 13/48 makes the bike a little snappier & the rear wheel feels more connected to throttle and clutch inputs. 

I fouled a plug this morning - Sydney is warming up and getting more humid. 1/4 turn out on the a/s and she’s good!

7 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Nice! Didn’t see that one. From where???

$18 on Amazon. Just google the name, Exhaust Mufflers Anti Hot Ironing Heat Shield Cover Pipe Leg Protector For All Dirt Bike Off Road Racing (Red). Its aluminum and will crack if over bent so go easy on it. 

• Haha 1

oiled the chain......................

atEOidK.png

.....no damage just a few plastic scrapes and no injuries.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 10/23/2020 at 5:37 AM, atpalmer said:

$18 on Amazon. Just google the name, Exhaust Mufflers Anti Hot Ironing Heat Shield Cover Pipe Leg Protector For All Dirt Bike Off Road Racing (Red). Its aluminum and will crack if over bent so go easy on it. 

Looks ok. Price is right. I was hoping flatland would make a Beta 4 stroke header guard but I think they never did. The carbon fiber is ok but expensive and not as good . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shrubitup said:

trail tech endurance II

Is the trail tech plug and play?

I did some searching and it looks like the koso ex-o2 may be the maker of the beta unit.

However it didn't prove to be very robust. 

205276.jpg

16 minutes ago, SigPig said:

Is the trail tech plug and play?

I did some searching and it looks like the koso ex-o2 may be the maker of the beta unit.

However it didn't prove to be very robust. 

205276.jpg

It fits the mounts directly at least on the 13-19 bikes.

• Like 1

Raced today in the muddy slop and if you want to read about it go to NC woods riders in the club forum and look for the where did you ride today discussion. My shoulder hurts to much to retype all of it. Gopro later.