Couple questions..

Hey guys I put a new piston in my 13' rmz 250 and now it sounds like the cam chain makes a lot of noise. It seems to run fine but its really noisy sometimes. (does not sound good!) Could it be from over torquing the cam cap bolts? (I didnt use a torque wrench). Also I broke the green clip to the fuel line. Does anyone know where to get a few extras? Thanks guys.

check your cam chain tension it could be loose you might not have put your cam chain tensioner back in correctly. I also have a whole stock high pressure fuel line off a 2011 rmz i will sell you if you really need it 

Hey guys I put a new piston in my 13' rmz 250 and now it sounds like the cam chain makes a lot of noise. It seems to run fine but its really noisy sometimes. (does not sound good!) Could it be from over torquing the cam cap bolts? (I didnt use a torque wrench). Also I broke the green clip to the fuel line. Does anyone know where to get a few extras? Thanks guys.

read my posts dude. I installed a new piston in my 13' also and makes a nasty clacking sound like if its the rod bearing.. Freakin 13's. Anyways, ac717 and I discussed the issue and thought it was detonation. WELL IT'S NOT. I checked my cam chain tensioner also. Perfectly fine and engages. Dude let me know what you find. I send my motor to get fully rebuilt cause of this crap

I have the same setup in my 2011 on my last freshenup I put my cam tensioner in upsidedown as soon as it started the timing chain made a lot of noise . I was lucky I remembered I did not  check it  during installation. 

On  my last freshenup I installed my cam tentioner in upsidedown . When we started it it made a lot of noise to then I realized what I had done and turned it around noise gone all better. Hope this helps.