Where Does One Find a Rebuild Kit for a 269cc Cylinder Works Bore Kit?

I have a Cylinder Works 269cc overbore kit that came on my 2008 YZ250F when I bought it (used).  Its not currently in need of a rebuild, but obviously it will be eventually... So I did all kinds of looking on this and other forums, and all over the internet, and cant seem to find a rebuild kit (piston, rings, gaskets, pin, clips, etc...)  for it.  Where can I find one? I really hope i dont need to buy the whole kit with the cylinder for several hundred bucks again.  Even if its just individual parts to do a rebuild that'd be real helpful too. Thanks in advance  ?

I have found the gasket sets, theyre everywhere... here, ebay, etc.  But im having trouble finding the piston/rings/clips etc in the top end other than the entire 400 dollar kit with the cylinder and everything.  I guess when the time comes i can take the cylinder and piston to the dealer and let them find me one, But I'd prefer to know for myself

Yea, why couldnt you just use the same vertex piston (size wise) that came in with the kit? Far as the gaskets, oversize gaskets are available, and if all else fails you can call Cometic and they will set you up with some.

Far as a "kit", i dunno, i havent looked for one yet ( i have the cw 269 kit too)

Edited by J_WR2fitty

hmm.  I've seen that one when i was looking around.  It would be fine if i could just get the piston/rings then the gaskets seperately. But that piston looks noting like the one in the original kit or stock piston, especially in modern 4T's.  In fact, it looks like a 2-stroke piston.  theyres a lot of typos and mis-translations from chinese companies on ebay and other general online sellers so it might be for a YZ250 2T? I've seen all kinds of obvious YZ250 products mislabled YZ250F.  i mean, it only has 2 rings, doesnt have an oiler ring, and has that tall cylinder like piston while the proper one is more like a disc.  Just real skeptical about that one unless thats not the real pic of the item.

hmm.  I've seen that one when i was looking around.  It would be fine if i could just get the piston/rings then the gaskets seperately. But that piston looks noting like the one in the original kit or stock piston, especially in modern 4T's.  In fact, it looks like a 2-stroke piston.  theyres a lot of typos and mis-translations from chinese companies on ebay and other general online sellers so it might be for a YZ250 2T? I've seen all kinds of obvious YZ250 products mislabled YZ250F.  i mean, it only has 2 rings, doesnt have an oiler ring, and has that tall cylinder like piston while the proper one is more like a disc.  Just real skeptical about that one unless thats not the real pic of the item.

I'm sure its just a generic pic i would be willing to bet what you get is what you want.