Crashed my FE today

That sucked ... You woods guys can play in that crap all day long. No thanks.

Glad you walked away... And a big thanks to the buds who didn't hurry back!

They're good guys. If they would have known what happened they would have been there. I was happy that I didn't get sandwiched in between the bike and bridge, probably would have been a lot worse. The worst part was having no clutch lever to use to ride back to the truck. My left hand was hurting pretty bad and it took everything I had to pull the nub in to get going.

That sucked ... You woods guys can play in that crap all day long. No thanks.Glad you walked away... And a big thanks to the buds who didn't hurry back!

Come on, his buddies didn't ride past him and keep going. Generally you don't stop till a junction and since he was in the back no one knew he crashed. I'm sure if someone crashed behind you on a track you notice, stop and go backward right?

Lose traction or did something on the bridge snag you?

The bridges are slick from all the moss that gets built up over time. It had rained a few days before and the bridges were still wet from the morning dew. I made it over the first few bridges without any slipping so I thought I was good to go, but obviously I was wrong. Touched the throttle and got stuck sliding down both rails.

?

I'm actually amazed to see that front fender flex like that.

Even laying there that bike just looks good.....

It was pretty tough seeing my beautiful bike all banged up. All the new parts should be here by Friday (except the graphics) thanks to Red Bull, so she will be as good as new again. I did upgrade to flex levers, still can't make myself run bark busters ?

Come on, his buddies didn't ride past him and keep going. Generally you don't stop till a junction and since he was in the back no one knew he crashed. I'm sure if someone crashed behind you on a track you notice, stop and go backward right?

That section of trail is 9 miles and as you can see we didn't make it too far, so you are right I was not expecting them to come back and help. I passed the word on to the next group of guys I saw on my way back knowing my friends wouldn't keep going after the next junction until they saw me or heard from someone. It worked just like I thought ?