Black Plastics?

Thinking about getting new plastics. How do black plastics hold up to trail riding Compared to yellow?

Currently on a Pure yellow 400e

Thinking about getting new plastics. How do black plastics hold up to trail riding Compared to yellow?

Currently on a Pure yellow 400e

IMO they will show scratches more easily. Black is a funny color, cars when really clean look awesome, but as soon as they get a little dirty they look like hell.....same with the bike. Dirt riding can get ugly at times, I'd stick with a lighter color. When I went to white, it's amazing how clean my bike looks.....granted, I wash after every ride, but even out in the dirt 2 weeks ago following another rider part of the day and eating dust, it still looked great. Up to you, but that's my 2 cents!  :cool:

yea, black shows EVERY scratch and gets dull pretty easy. and dirt is super noticeable

Yellow adds at least +5 HP

Where did you find yellow plastics?

Where did you find yellow plastics?

NEW PLASTIC KIT SUZUKI DRZ400 DRZ400E DRZ400S DRZ400ES YELLOW SHROUDS FENDERS

Or look in the TT store for all yellow. above has white side panels.

IMO they will show scratches more easily. Black is a funny color, cars when really clean look awesome, but as soon as they get a little dirty they look like hell.....same with the bike. Dirt riding can get ugly at times, I'd stick with a lighter color. When I went to white, it's amazing how clean my bike looks.....granted, I wash after every ride, but even out in the dirt 2 weeks ago following another rider part of the day and eating dust, it still looked great. Up to you, but that's my 2 cents!  :cool:

Agree.... :thumbsup:  I will make it 4 cents... ;)