Black Plastics?

Thinking about getting new plastics. How do black plastics hold up to trail riding Compared to yellow?

Currently on a Pure yellow 400e

IMO they will show scratches more easily. Black is a funny color, cars when really clean look awesome, but as soon as they get a little dirty they look like hell.....same with the bike. Dirt riding can get ugly at times, I'd stick with a lighter color. When I went to white, it's amazing how clean my bike looks.....granted, I wash after every ride, but even out in the dirt 2 weeks ago following another rider part of the day and eating dust, it still looked great. Up to you, but that's my 2 cents!  :cool:

• Like 3

IMO they will show scratches more easily. Black is a funny color, cars when really clean look awesome, but as soon as they get a little dirty they look like hell.....same with the bike. Dirt riding can get ugly at times, I'd stick with a lighter color. When I went to white, it's amazing how clean my bike looks.....granted, I wash after every ride, but even out in the dirt 2 weeks ago following another rider part of the day and eating dust, it still looked great. Up to you, but that's my 2 cents!  :cool:

Agree.... ?  I will make it 4 cents... ?

• Like 1