Frozen swingarm

So I traded my yz 250 for a 2010 yz 450. Long story short , swingarm frozen in the cases. Suspension works fine no hang ups. Tried soaking it pb blaster, liqued wrench, ammonium. Tried heating with oxy/ act torch it will not move.

1 thinking of taking it to bike shop putting it in 20 ton press, anybody done it?

2 carefully drilling into swing arm and installing zerk fittings while swingarm is still on the bike. Won't help the cases but least I can lube it. Anybody done that?

3 forget about it trade it in a year, but obviously telling the new owner.

4 cut through the swingarm bolt drill out the bushing on the case make it new again. Anybody done that?

Any tips are welcome

I'm guessing you mean that the bolt isnt coming out right? Hammer the bitch out with an extension and a sledgehammer. Works everytime for me.

Hammered my arm off ! Small sledge 8 lb did not move the swingarm bolt

You slightly loosened motor mounts?

Pb blaster didn't help? Your screwed.

Maybe some aerokroil would be better but I doubt it.

The press will POP it and it will come out.

Hammered my arm off ! Small sledge 8 lb did not move the swingarm bolt

Use an air hammer, if you don't have one find someone who does. Air hammer has some sonic vibes that will get it right out of there.

Trust me, I had an issue with linkage and took it to my buddy.. In three minutes it was off. We welded a cheap socket of the right size on to the chisel bit, it came right off, mashed the socket though. Give it a try. Any other way your acting risky..

You may have to replace that bolt, and it is costly. Don't mushroom it just get her shaking and then pb blast it, repeat.

Get some Aerikroil the swingarm bolt is frozen in the bearings in the swingarm more than likely. Lay the bike on its side use liberal amount of Aierkroil, than lay the bike on the other side and do the same thing. Next ride the bike. Do this process theee or four times. Aierkroil is the oil that kreeps, it needs vibration to penetrate. I have a friend that had a frozen XR 400 after a couple of weeks of this process it worked. A short story before I retired I worked as a millwright, one particular job was to change a sprocket that had a 6 inch bore. while it was running I sprayed Aerkroil on the shaft next to the bore the day before the job the sprocket rotated for 16 hours. The next day I loosensed the set screws the sprocket slipped right off, the bore and shaft had a red paste from what was left of the rust, otherwise I would have been their for hours with a sledge hammer. Aierkroil works but it needs vibration to penetrate. Be patient apply it and let it work.

Well I tried the ar hammer for 30 minutes no luck . I have been laying it on its side and spraying it. I will try the Airkroil?

Keep the ideas coming , I think I am screwed and will have to drill it out but now I am pissed!

If you have a large pole, like a telephone pole or post close by set bike against post, take tie downs and wrap one around each loop of the frame.. Get bottle jack, make sure pump reservoir is underside of horizontal position. Position jack , tighten straps as tight as you can, pump. Use socket as indicated above.

Well I tried the ar hammer for 30 minutes no luck . I have been laying it on its side and spraying it. I will try the Airkroil?

Keep the ideas coming , I think I am screwed and will have to drill it out but now I am pissed!

Open that regulator all the way, the air hammer should do it..  I think beating, prying, drilling or anything else is going to be hard on your machine.. 

Maybe get a can of that compressed air/ keyboard cleaner, hold it upside down and cool the hollow bolt from the inside, while propane tourch the case exterior, and air hammer at same time.. 

That compressed air (held upside down) gets so cold it will burn you, you can make a beer into a freezey in like 7 seconds.  Combine the heat and air hammer, couple more sets of hands would help and I

bet she comes loose.

Option number 4. I have a cr85 and the frame is so torqued i ended up cutting the bolt off and just buying a new one. I soaked it for nights in pb blaster, used a 6lb sledge, drilled it (but that takes for ever and is really hard.) i would cut it pressing it out would put huge amounts of stress on your frame cutting it will releave stress. Just my two cents

O and my process if u were wondering was a right angle grinder and just flip the swingarm into the up most position and cut away. If u know ur drilling it out and ruining the bolt just cut it its wayyyy faster