Sign in to follow this  

How to get my suspension done?

I just got a 2006 KTM 250sxf and I took it to the track and I had some pretty hard landings on some singles and through the woops, thank god I didn't blow my fork seals haha. I've never done anything to suspension in any bike I've ever owned and I would like to get Factory Connection suspension, how would I go about doing this? Idk what I have to do, do I take it to the bike shop or what?

Just get the number off the website and call them. Ask for a shop near your place and give them a call.

I just got a 2006 KTM 250sxf and I took it to the track and I had some pretty hard landings on some singles and through the woops, thank god I didn't blow my fork seals haha. I've never done anything to suspension in any bike I've ever owned and I would like to get Factory Connection suspension, how would I go about doing this? Idk what I have to do, do I take it to the bike shop or what?

Remove your forks and shock from the bike, find a goofy sized box and package them. Call factory connection and send them your forks and shock, and they send them back.

Factory Connection - East (USA)

Phone: 603-664-2221       

Pennsylvania

1185 Division Hwy Suite D

Ephrata, PA, 17522

Mon – Fri

9am – 6pm