Is there a better exhaust than FMF?

Just put this fmf Q4 exhaust on and reading the directions it stats to repack every 20-30 hours, is that normal for most exhaust? Is there a better exhaust that doesn't require repacking once a month? ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378686479.575686.jpg I drive about an hour a day run time.

MRD/SSW full system.

MRD recommends 50 hours. My Yosh recommends something similar if I remember correctly.

Honestly no one actually does that. How long the packing list really depends on how close your jetting is, too rich or too lean and you will wear it out sooner. 

I would say if you do it once a year that's more than most people would do.

Street miles are not that hard on the packing.  Like was already said, once a year would be generous.  I do mine after each time I submerge my bike (not recommended).  Water is hard on the packing.

Just put this fmf Q4 exhaust on and reading the directions it stats to repack every 20-30 hours, is that normal for most exhaust? Is there a better exhaust that doesn't require repacking once a month? attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378686479.575686.jpg I drive about an hour a day run time.

I wouldn't take much notice what the directions say.... I repacked my FMF PC4 after 100 hours and the original packing was still in good shape...

I would say I ride moderately hard....If your full throttle everywhere the packing would have a shorter life...

In answer to your thread topic...the ssw/mrd will give you the highest power output....the frequency of packing changes is fairly uniform across the range,...... how often you re pack , doesn't make one exhaust better than another...

If you don't want to repack your muffler stay with the stock pipe...