Sign in to follow this  

dont you just love riding

i went riding today and i love riding! its the greatest thing. can we all come to a conclusion that it is one of the greatest things to do on a weekend. i wish i could ride everyday. 

Feel the same. Was on my xr4 today, finding new singletrack to ride. The weather was perfect, but alas, winter is knocking on the door up here in the north.

I feel like a drug addict sometimes. I rushed to the motocross track today to squeeze in the last hour of riding before they closed. Was so &%$#@!ing worth it, and pushed me to ride hard without taking breaks to get my $25 worth. I have a hard time during the week or especially weekends I can't ride, and I can never get my &%$#@!in dirtbike out of my head either. I think about how obsessed I am sometimes, and that it cannot be healthy especially the amount of money I spend. I keep chasing it because I can clearly remember ever since being a little kid all I ever wanted was a dirt bike to race. Now that I'm older and an adult I have the freedom to do that, and I figure I might as well go ahead and do it.

• Like 1

Heck yeah! My buddy and I are in the dead zone for trail riding. We have to drive 2 1/2 hours away to ride! We don't care though and have already gone 11x this year. We ride from 930am- 9pm during the summer. Needles to say it's a tiring drive home but absolutely worth it. I also love cracking the garage and a cold drink and just working on my bikes. I almost enjoy it as much as the ride.

i agree its like a drug all i think about is riding. when i come home i fiddle around with my bike. when im at school im looking at different trails and parts and other peoples bikes thinking what i can do to make my riding better. people tell me my bike is a money pit, but i dont care. i think working on my bike is half the fun. it seems my life revolves around my bike. some people fish, hike, gamble whatever. i ride its a great life style and i love it!!! i wish  one day i could just ride off into the sunset and just keep riding and everyday just wake up get on my bike and ride. im really lucky to have a track just 20 minutes away. its only open 3 days a week but im usually there atleast 1 time a week usually 2. i ride my bike everyday in my backyard and hate putting it away. im 16 years old and right now riding is my life. someday i wont be able to ride that often so right now i must ride as much as possible. listening to loud music and working on my bike is my idea of a fun night on a friday or saturday night. 

I agree!

I can have the worst day of work, come home dead as tired, pissy.  Get on the bike...after a wheelie or two, pinning it through some twisties I'm suddenly all giggly and shit :ride:

i agree its like a drug all i think about is riding. when i come home i fiddle around with my bike. when im at school im looking at different trails and parts and other peoples bikes thinking what i can do to make my riding better. people tell me my bike is a money pit, but i dont care. i think working on my bike is half the fun. it seems my life revolves around my bike. some people fish, hike, gamble whatever. i ride its a great life style and i love it!!! i wish one day i could just ride off into the sunset and just keep riding and everyday just wake up get on my bike and ride. im really lucky to have a track just 20 minutes away. its only open 3 days a week but im usually there atleast 1 time a week usually 2. i ride my bike everyday in my backyard and hate putting it away. im 16 years old and right now riding is my life. someday i wont be able to ride that often so right now i must ride as much as possible. listening to loud music and working on my bike is my idea of a fun night on a friday or saturday night.

we are very similar!