Can't decide on a bike

I'm looking to get a new bike and not sure what to get. I usually trail ride, but lately I have been doing a lot of track riding. I have been going back and forth on either a ktm 200 and a crf250r or a ktm 250sx-f. Right now I own a xr250r. What would be a good bike not only for trail riding but also track. Any other bike suggestions are welcome

Depending your budget, I'd say go with the Honda just because I've heard Ktm is a hole in the pocket.

Once I heard "pro motocrossers have no skill and just have to twist the throttle". Don't believe everything you hear.

OP... If you plan on racing MX go with the either of the 250f's since they have a class to race in. If you plan to mainly trail ride, and periodically ride a track the KTM 200 will be more versatile over a wider range of conditions.

CoKTM

Edited by coktm
  • Like 1

I'm looking to get a new bike and not sure what to get. I usually trail ride, but lately I have been doing a lot of track riding. I have been going back and forth on either a ktm 200 and a crf250r or a ktm 250sx-f. Right now I own a xr250r. What would be a good bike not only for trail riding but also track. Any other bike suggestions are welcome

keep the xr. I had an xr400. Great bike with heaps of grunt. Maybe you could go bigger!